Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tumblr Update - Exhaustion

I'm tired. I've been working on the site since I came home from YPI about 6 hours ago. I think it's time for bed.

On another note, I have been successful in gaining followers and being consistent with reblogging material. Ethan eventually wants me to start actually making blog posts rather than recycling ones from other folks. That's gonna require some energy and time that I'm still trying to find. But currently there's enough material on the blog to keep it active for several more days. I just keep adding to the queue, and after I get bored with that, I mess around with the layout. CK thinks it looks much less "corporate" now, much more approachable. Unfortunately I had to scrap my last layout so I could keep it simple.

I also found out that I might be able to come back next semester as a volunteer. It'd be a situation similar to what I'm doing now as an intern, but more on that later. I had a brief discussion with the head coordinator, Kerri. It'd be wonderful, if I can find the time to do it.

Anyway. Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment